The Deadline is moving closer!! 1 week left to send in your submissions! We are looking forward to hear from you!
The duration of the projects can range from an evening session, a day, up to 2 weeks in 2018.
What we have to offer:
As a non-profit self-organised art space we offer our venue free of charge, we will support with online and printed publicity and logistical/technical support. We are happy to connect you to other BPoC Artists based in Vienna and to educational programmes that work in local schools. We will provide administrative and curatorial support. If you apply from outside of Vienna we can also offer a guest room in a queer housing project.
We are currently applying for travel costs & production costs, but we cannot promise any financial support yet. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Your application should include the following in one PDF file (in English or German):
- Artist’s statement describing your practice and areas of interest (up to 250 words)
- A minimum of 10 images of recent projects, with captions and a short description if necessary.
- A project description including
* a list of required equipment & technical support
* preferred dates and links to relevant media (e.g. articles about your work, exhibitions)
* Project goals & target groups (who is the project directed towards, is there an invitation policy, will the programme be open only to a specific group or public and why?)
- A cover sheet with name, contact address, e-mail and telephone numbers, website details if available.
Send your application to email@example.com
DEADLINE: 14th of February 2018, 12pm.
more infos HERE